Subject: Re: A HOT time at SigGraph...
From: [email-masked] (Terry)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 15:51:58 -0400

>>HOTTER THAN HELL. A dash of the Devil for those who fool with fire, this
>>incendiary hot sauce is truly diabolical. Handmade from devilishly fresh
>>habanero peppers, Hellfire and Damnation adds a torrid touch to any
>>dish. This "Kiss of Fire" will blister your palette and  hot wire your
>>metabolic rate.

Try any hot sauce made with Scotch Bonnet peppers, they are the hottest on
earth, most bottles that are pure Scotch Bonnet sauce have warnings of not
getting it on skin or it will burn!!  and even include a death warning!!

*************************
Terry Morris
Terry Morris Productions
[email-masked]

R T A H Studios
e a      i
a k      k
l  e      e
i
t
y

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (Terry)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---